ISJ-ISC LA ROCHE - ASFA BIRMINGHAM

Exchange programme between the ALABAMA SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS (Birmingham, Alabama) and l'INSTITUT SAINT-JOSEPH SACRE-COEUR (La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium)




mardi 6 juin 2017

School trip to Amsterdam, 2017 (Lisa)

Hello,
Yesterday,  my friends and I went to Amsterdam for
school holidays. We were all pupils from the third and
fourth classes and it was really great . First, we took
the bus for 5 hours, that was really long! After that
we visited Kinderdijk and the museum of Anne Frank
before we walked to our hotel. I was really tired. Today
we have seen Texel from our bicycles and we have taken
the boat to travel to the island. I've got so much fun with
my friends and Amsterdam is beautifull! Tomorrow,
we're going to take photo's in Volendam with weird clothes.
I think we'll eat fish for lunch because it's next to the sea.
Let's go!
Lisa

Virusvrij. www.avast.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire