ISJ-ISC LA ROCHE - ASFA BIRMINGHAM

Exchange programme between the ALABAMA SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS (Birmingham, Alabama) and l'INSTITUT SAINT-JOSEPH SACRE-COEUR (La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium)




lundi 6 mars 2017

My presentation (Adrien Guidi)

Hello, my name is Adrien Guidi, I'm 14 years old. I live in Ortho. I'm from Luxembourg. I like hiking but I love adrenaline and freedom. Besides, I hate football ! Do you like football ? Ow.... And I love playing vidéo games. Anyway, I love roller coasters ! My favorite amusement park is Walibi in Belgium and Waligator. What is your favorite amusement park ? I have 2 sisters but I have no brothers. I've 4 animals. 1 dog, its name is Luna, 1 cat, Merlin and 2 guinéa pigs, Fripouille and Cookie. Where do you live ? I'm waiting for you answer. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire