ISJ-ISC LA ROCHE - ASFA BIRMINGHAM

Exchange programme between the ALABAMA SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS (Birmingham, Alabama) and l'INSTITUT SAINT-JOSEPH SACRE-COEUR (La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium)




jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Hello everybody! (Maëlle)


Hello,

I am Maëlle. I am a 15 1/2 years old girl from Dochamps (my birthay is in May).
Dochamps is a very very small village in Belgium. My parents are originally from Belgium.
Their names are Maud and Laurent. I have got two brothers.
Their names are Florian, he's 12 years old, and Clément, he's 4 years old .
I haven 't got a sister. I have got a cat. Its name is Clochette.
I like it very much. I have got a dog too. Its name is Tramontane.
Florian,Clément and my mother have got  four turtles.
Florian plays football and my hobby is jogging.
I like drawing and painting too.
In the first picture, you can see my two brothers (Florian and Clément) and me.
In the second picture, that's my cat Clochette.
All the best,
                                                                                  
                                                                                    Maëlle Molie

 

 


Cet e-mail a été envoyé depuis un ordinateur protégé par Avast.
www.avast.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire