ISJ-ISC LA ROCHE - ASFA BIRMINGHAM

Exchange programme between the ALABAMA SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS (Birmingham, Alabama) and l'INSTITUT SAINT-JOSEPH SACRE-COEUR (La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium)




jeudi 19 novembre 2015

I would very much like to be your pen friend!! (Morgane)

Hello,

How are you?
I'm Morgane Demblon. I'm 15 years old .
My birthday is in April (30 April 2000).
I've got brown hair . I've got brown eyes.
I've got a sister . She's called Camillle. She's 11 years old .
My mum lives in Andenne ( Namur ). My father lives in La Roche-en-Ardenne in the province of Luxembourg . I live at my father's . I like badminton and cooking .
My best friend is Céline. She's 14 years old . My sister's hobby is DIY.
I'm at school in La Roche ( Saint-Joseph , Sacré - Cœur ).







I've got two dogs , Maya and Lilas.  My mum is called Sabine. She's a nurse in Mont-Godinne.
My father's name is Fréderic . He is a salesman at Eldi's. 
Can your send me a photo of your family?
What can you tell me about your hometown?



I hope to hear from you soon!!

Your pen friend Morgane .




2 commentaires:

  1. Salut, Morgane! Je m'appelle Lily. C'est bon te rencontrer. Qu'est-ce que c'est, le <>?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I don't understand what do you mean with<>???

    RépondreSupprimer