ISJ-ISC LA ROCHE - ASFA BIRMINGHAM

Exchange programme between the ALABAMA SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS (Birmingham, Alabama) and l'INSTITUT SAINT-JOSEPH SACRE-COEUR (La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium)




jeudi 19 novembre 2015

My presentation (Céline)

Dear pen friend,

My name is Céline Dumont. I live in Ortho near La Roche. I am 14 years old.
I go to St Joseph Sacré Coeur's school. It is a nice school but it is old. I go to school by bus and you, how do you go to school?
My best friend is Léa. We go to school together every other week because her parents are separated and she plays badminton with me.
My hobbies are badminton and quad riding.
My mum's name is Katty and my dad's name is Didier. My mum is a saleswoman in a lingerie store and my dad is a carpenter.
I also have a twin brother and two dogs. My brother's name is Guillaume and the names of my two dogs are Chipie and Philou.

Can you send me a photo of your family?
What can you tell me about your school, your friends and your hobbies?

See you,

 Céline.

    


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire