ISJ-ISC LA ROCHE - ASFA BIRMINGHAM

Exchange programme between the ALABAMA SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS (Birmingham, Alabama) and l'INSTITUT SAINT-JOSEPH SACRE-COEUR (La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium)




jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Here I am ! (Cindy)

                                                                       
Dear pen friend,

I'm your new pen.friend for the blog. My name is Cindy Scheepers. I live in Belgium,in Marcourt. Marcourt is part of  Wallonia in Belgium.
I' m 15 years old and I go to St Joseph Sacré Coeur's school.
It is a nice school but it is old and little. Teachers are funny and sometimes friendly. My best friend is Maelle. We go to school together, we laugh a lot together. I like to move a lot. I don't do any sport but I go to the patro (= scouts). I have one brother, Chris, he is 11.
Maelle and I love drawing and we collect comics.
And then, there is Max, Folette, Choupette, Athena and Black.  There are five dogs in our family, we love them very much!

I also love music.
What about you ? What can you tell me about your hometown ? And can you tell me about your family ?

Write soon!
            
                Cheers.

                                                                                           Cindy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire